Thursday, February 16, 2012

Getting used to his new digs

Well he's been here for a few days now, and he seems to be settling in just fine. I just love going out there and finding him totally covered in hay, and then when I call his name he grunts and sticks his head out of his home made hay cocoon. The more time we spend with him the less anxious he is. My hubby even put out a night light for him so he can still see at night...so cute. Because this temporary place is attached to our house, we can hear him "redecorating", and I just have to laugh imagining how he's moving his hay piles to a more suitable place for the moment.
He's even cuter when I bring him his apple treats. He becomes puddy in my hands. And who can resist all that adorable crazy grunting when he greets you! NOT ME....guess I become puddy to him then lol. Ohhhhh boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment