Monday, November 19, 2012

Love is........

Being kidnapped by your husband after working and 8 night stretch of graveyard shifts and taken to a town where I can really shop!!!
This is what my husband did for me a few weeks ago. So sweet of him.

Even better was that he picked a hotel right downtown so I could just walk right out the door and spend all the time I wanted at a used book store five doors down. AND....the book store is closing out so I left with with HUGE bag of books and it was AWESOME.
You know it's true love when you get excited by TWO beds for sleeping LMAO....yes..we did sleep separately....it was sooooooooooooooooooo great! Yes I love my husband, but we love sleep too lol.
It was so weird to be in the "big city" lol, looking out the window and seeing more then 4 cars LOL...how can you tell I have turned into a country girl :-)
Anyways...it was a wonderful whirlwind 24 hr trip of escape from our small town, but it's always nice to get back to the slower pace that's for sure!


No comments:

Post a Comment