Monday, March 11, 2013

Saying goodbye

Brooklyn's new family, she will have a older sister now :-)
It was the hardest decision we had to make but knew that it would best for her in the long run. She will be with a family who has lots of room for her and will take her camping and to the lake and lots of family and fun times. This makes my heart happy.
My heart was very broken though when I had to say good bye to her this afternoon. I started to cry and just had to leave, thank goodness my husband was able to hold it together long enough to say good bye to the family and see them off.
She has been the most faithful family companion to us for the last 3 1/2 yrs and she as made us laugh and loved us unconditionally.
I know she will have a great rest of her life!
Good bye dear friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment