Monday, October 14, 2013

Thankful list






I am thankful for the following:

My children
My children's other halves....for they make them happy and that makes me happy
My husband, and that he gets who I am, even if he doesn't always get why though ;-)
My home
That I have a job to go to tomorrow
That I have cupboards full of food
That we are alive and healthy and able to be thankful
That one day I will be able to travel to Germany and meet a brother in law and hug him and tell him I have loved him for 7 years yet I have never met him
That my life is full of amazing friends who care for me
For my parents, and that I have a Dad who paved the vegetarian way for me
For my siblings....yes....all of them, even the one that I don't see that often
For the internet that keeps me connected
For advil, for it helps with aches and pains
For gardens, as they gave us hope for the future
For kind neighbors who bring over treats often
For music festivals and the people that they attract to them

Last but not least.....ME....I am thankful for being here today to share with you, I am thankful that in tough times in life I did not give up but persevered, and because I did that, it shaped part of who I am today. I am thankful for all the good and bad decisions that I am able to make because I am afforded the capability to do that.
Happy Thanksgiving to you all :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment