Saturday, January 4, 2014

And sew it begins :-)

So my santa hubster brought me a sewing machine for Christmas and then for my birthday a week later he brought me a bunch of accessories that are AWESOME. So yesterday we went to town and I picked up some material and a cutting board and came home and got real serious about organizing my sewing/craft area.
Well.....my mind just exploded with endless possibilities of creation last night....it might have been the rye and coke though too, not sure. It's not often that I drink, but it seems that when I have, I build wood walls and craft some pretty creative shit, so I'm just goin with it lol.

Yup, I'm pretty much blissful :-)
This is the fun material I bought for my first sewing experience in a looooooong time.

I hate how that thin paper from the pattern NEVER goes back in the pattern package EVER the same way it was when you pull it out...it's like it inflates like a self inflating life boat for crying out loud!

This feels like a grade 8 sewing class flashback!

No comments:

Post a Comment