Thursday, January 23, 2014

Baby girl!

I am not sure when or how it happened so fast that she went from this.....



to this.......


but somehow 19 freakin years has FLOWN by....and my baby has made it 19 years on this crazy planet. She has accomplished so much in her life already and she has grown up to be the most magnificent human being, and really, I am so very proud to be her Mom, and so blessed to have such an amazing daughter.
Now that being said.......19 years ago....after she was born....oooohhhhhh boy.....were those some rough times. You see...she had COLIC...and that shit just plain sucks!!!! Yup....she pretty much screamed or cried for 7 months...and then....like a light switch that had been turned on....off it went...just like that...and what a bloody glorious day that was....but then she went from crying and screaming to the stage of stripping lol...yup...I could not keep clothes on that kid to save my life....she was a year old, she had just learned to walk....and she'd take off her clothes and try to escape all the time out the front door.....I even had a neighbor across the road call me to tell me she was on the front lawn...naked...AGAIN.....yup...that stage was a lot of fun lol.
There are so many stories I could share about her, but I keep them in my heart and memory for as long as I can.....so with that.....Happy Birthday kiddo...and when I see you tomorrow...I'm totally gonna pinch yer bum 19 times and I don't care if we are in public lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment