Saturday, April 19, 2014

What's love got to do with it....

                                                              EVERYTHING!!!


I don't often talk to much about the hubster on here....he's private....I am not....this is my thing...not his.
With that being said though....I kinda have to brag about him this earlier morning.....( I say early because I was up at 4:30 am on the Saturday of a long weekend when I don't need to be up lol ) 
There was something about this man right from the beginning that set him apart from all other men....it's hard to describe it...I can try to explain it but I am not sure you will get it.
First of all....the love this man gives me on a daily basis STILL blows my mind.....especially on those days I clearly do not deserve it...you know those days...when one can be such a cranky bitch...yet he still hugs me and tells me he loves me....what this loud mouth, no brain to mouth filtered insane woman really needed though in her life was a man strong enough both mentally and emotionally and yes physically to handle ME. I needed a man who was not afraid of me or what I bring with me....and he is that 100% 
I always knew is was gonna take a special breed of man to deal with my life and he has stepped up that plate gloriously. 
We have been married for almost 6 years....together for 8 years....and it blows my mind how much we keep STILL falling in love with each other....we both have never experienced this. To experience such true love and passion is truly amazing. I am such a blessed woman.....I may not always think it or show it when he pisses me off lol....oh don't get me wrong....I am being all mushy gushy here right now....but that's not to say we don't have our arguments...we are not perfect, but it's how we deal with those times that make us who we are as a couple today.
This weekend my husband gave me a hickey on my neck.....I know I know....we are not 16...yeah yeah...there are people with their opinions about how wrong that is....I say WHO FREAKIN CARES what my husband does to his WIFE. Get over it....I am fully aware of what he was doing in that moment....and I loved every moment of it. My husbster knows me better then any other person on this planet currently and dammit that feels great. 
So baby cakes....thank you for the effort and time and love and care that you put into this relationship every day...and thank you for loving me so unconditionally that I can still be me and not have to change or need to be changed but just loved for every part of who I am just the way I am. 
I know people who don't have this and for them I am sad....but I will NOT feel bad for experiencing the what great love there can be in this world...I just wish the whole world could feel this awesomeness that the hubster gives me!

No comments:

Post a Comment