Wednesday, August 6, 2014

On a day I really miss my Farmily

Well one year ago I would have been at Shambhala already having the time of my life, beginning my journey of an awakening.
I was hoping to be there again this year, planned it and all....but as life has it....I was unable to attend do to a work change that made it impossible.
So I imagined all day long all the festival goers packing and traveling and getting super excited about arriving at the farm in Salmo BC.
So I will admit I was a wee bit sad and jealous about this today....but the universe would have no part of that pity party.
I was sooooooo blessed today....blessed with the kindness of others....the kindness that one would experience on the farm at Shambhala.
At a bakery I delivered at today, the owner made and bought me lunch and gave me some super delicious treats....so that was my first amazing gift....the second one came just down the road at a cheese factory I deliver at....TWO HUGE BLOCKS OF MY FAVORITE CHEESE.....seriously....how can this day get any better???


Well it did...I had to do a pick up at a farm, and when I arrived, the old Japanese farmer came out with this huge cabbage for me....he told me that I was a good truck driver and handed this to me and scurried away.
And last but not least.....I also delivered to a sausage making place and the owner there knows I am a vegetarian....but that my husband LOVES sausage....so every time I go there, he gives me a free package....today's package was Chicken Apple Sausages.
So I was so excited by how over the top blessed I was with such great kind karma today, I could hardly wait to share it with the hubster....and when I walked in the door, he told me a package arrived for me today.....and this is what I received....

I won this book on a blog contest I had entered.....AWESOMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So tonight when I lay in bed going to sleep and thinking about all the people I wish I could be partying with on the farm in Salmo....I will smile and thank the universe for it's kind kind blessing at a time that I totally needed it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment