Sunday, November 16, 2014

City visits that warm my heart


Another MMA fight night enjoyed with my daughter in Calgary

We were super close to where the fighters walked in and got lubed up...which was sooooo spectacular, I mean...who doesn't wanna watch a man get lubed up for the ring!

The cage that captures my insensitive side...the side that loves seeing grown men beat the crap out of each other for what seems like my sick pleasure lol.

This guy spent the entire night doing different self portraits of himself...it was rather entertaining....so we dubbed him "selfie dude"...we only wish we knew where he was posting or sending all these selfies too!
Saturday morning breakfast with my kids is always the best!!!

My son had the most epic breakfast out of all of us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment