Sunday, December 21, 2014

True joy






When I found this I had one of those "oh man, this is soooooooooooo true" moments, and I just felt I had to share.
I am not sure when I lost the "oh I man I can't wait for the weekend" or the "oh I can't wait for THAT party".....it just happened....just as my journey with being okay with myself. It was not just a huge BAM moment...it has slowly happened over time...not that I have not always been a happy go lucky type person to begin with...but lets be honest...we all have issues of some sort....and it's how we deal with them that makes our journey of life is so interesting.
I literally love everyday....even Monday's....I love that at any and every moment there could be a big moment...or that any moment I can MAKE that big moment....how awesome is that really....to be in charge of your life and to enjoy it all, even the bad shit....cause really, I get to decide how I am going to deal with it so it's all good, no one else does it for me!
So happy Sunday, my moments so far today have been pretty darn exceptional. Happy winter solstice too!


No comments:

Post a Comment