Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Macrame...oh how you frustrate me

I am pretty sure why there was so much freakin macrame done in the 60's and 70's....cause everyone was EFFING HIGH....yeah that's right....cause there is no way one can do that shit and not be super laid back or high....seriously...this shit is making me crazy.....oh sure...I watch the you tube tutorials on how to do it....I mean...all I am trying to macrame is one lousy small owl thingy...but no...I can't even do that....I sit there on the computer doing "repeat, repeat repeat" on the you tube thingy and I still can't get it...like how hard can making a freakin knot be for crying out loud!!!!!
Well...apparently really damn hard....so not sure if I just need to go buy a joint off of someone somewhere, smoke it and chill out and THEN maybe I will get it....cause the current situation of frustration is clearly not working lol





Oh sure...you think it looks easy peasy....sit next to me and watch me try this and you tell me how easy you think it is lol....currently a half ass owl sits next to me...staring at me....taunting me....to finish it...but I can't....because half of it is all wrong knotted and messed up...and it's IMPOSSIBLE to know how far to unknot it too....grrrrrrrr...yeah....clearly they had it right back in the 60's....self medication was the way to go for this type of thing LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment